Very rare opportunity to aquire a prime New Zealand coastal property.
This outstanding large beachfront property at Okuru, South Westland is now for sale. Opportunities to acquire prime New Zealand coastal land like this rarely present themselves.
This is a truly magical spot with access to a major west coast river for fishing and jet boating, native forest on the doorstep for hunting, access to some of the best sea fishing in the country, and excellent diving and snorkelling.
This is a great opportunity for a developer looking for a small-scale project with potential strong margin.
- Extensive beach frontage
- Outstanding unobstructed ocean views plus outlook to Open Bay Islands
- Resource consent and zoning in place for 19 lot subdivision (download resource consent)
- The site has been cleared for development
- The block is in two titles with a total area of approximately 8.9ha
- Nearby recreational activities - fishing, hunting, jet boating, whitebaiting etc.
- Services & facilities nearby at Haast
- Potential for airstrip for private aircraft along the common land at the front.
The following documentation is available on request:
- Survey plan
- Ttitles for lot 3 and lot 4
- Resource Consent from Westland District Council
- Subdivision plan
- Sale & Purchase Agreement
If you would like access to any of the documentation, please contact:
Patrick Waser, Sales Manager, 03 443 0087, 0274 422 756
Iain Weir, Development Manager, 03 443 0088, 0274 594 669